WeAreOne.com values its relationship with its website visitors and has the utmost respect for the privacy and confidentiality of our visitor's personal information.
WeAreOne.com does NOT sell or distribute the personal information obtained from its site visitors or students to any companies for any purpose.
Collection of Customer Information
WeAreOne.com collects personal information about its visitors from the following sources:
1. Transaction activity in the sale of one of our products or services.
2. General e-mail requests about our products or services.
WeAreOne.com will not disclose information about our visitors to any third parties without their permission in writing.
WeAreOne.com may share visitor information without the visitor consent, with nonaffiliated parties in the following situations:
1. In a response to a subpoena or court order.
2. To protect or defend against fraud, unauthorized transactions, lawsuits, claims or other liabilities involving matters of law or law enforcement.
3. To service providers of WeAreOne.com in connection with the administration and operations of WeAreOne.com and its accounts and other products and services.
Protection of Information
WeAreOne.com restricts access to information to individuals who need to know that information to assist in providing services. WeAreOne.com main
tains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that guard the integrity of our information.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email to our attention for our review.